“Telling it all” in anonymity makes me brave with what I’m willing to share. It helps keep my attitude good in “real” life, and I don’t have to ::smack:: those who deserve it.


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Telling It All About Mirrors

I guess I’ve used the expression, “I need :::insert any undesirable thing::: like I need another hole in my head!”  one time too many.  I now have a hole in my head.  My face, to be more definitive.   I’m not talking about a nostril, either.   My skin is just not what it used to be.  It’s a little hole that’s appeared over the last year.  Age is not kind. 

Granted, it’s a little hole, but I can see it…you know, when I look into a magnified mirror.  (Of course, I never look in a mirror unless it's to see my face.)  Just so you know, a 15x mirror is NOT a good idea.  Ever.  Such a thing is not your friend. 
You heard it here first.

No comments: