“Telling it all” in anonymity makes me brave with what I’m willing to share. It helps keep my attitude good in “real” life, and I don’t have to ::smack:: those who deserve it.


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Telling It All About Easter...



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
The Fat Chick loves Easter.   Not because of all the candy and eggs…and egg salad and deviled eggs and boiled egg, pretty colored eggs…how many things can you do with eggs??   No, it’s not all the chocolate delights and jelly beans.   It’s because after being brutally crucified, He rose from the pit called death, He victoriously snatched the keys of death and hell away from Satan’s dreadful grasp, and made a direct pathway to God so that I could have a one-on-one relationship with Him, and I could be forgiven of my sins and misdeeds...of which there are many.   I am blessed, and I am eternally thankful.

Happy Easter

1 comment:

betty said...

Amen,amen,amen!!!

betty