“Telling it all” in anonymity makes me brave with what I’m willing to share. It helps keep my attitude good in “real” life, and I don’t have to ::smack:: those who deserve it.


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Telling It All About Being a Procrastinator...

A Master Procrastinator, that is!

I'm taking a class...I had to beg, borrow, and steal to get into the class, and I have waited until the last minute to finish my project.   Really...I haven't even started it.   Finals are next week!  So instead of just studying, and I am trying to figure out how to combine scrambling and studying.   Ain't easy.   The Fat Chick has "being lazy remorse" today.

On a brighter note, I have stuck to a food plan all week.  

I haven't smacked any co-workers, even the ones who needed it, and there as at least two.   Wait, three.   One brought in warm Krispy Kreme donuts to taunt me.   I was victorious.  

1 comment:

betty said...

next time perhaps you won't be such a procrastinator for your class?? You know where we used to live, they didn't have Krisy Kreme donuts; one was finally built; son went literally every other day and got a dozen of them. I grew tired of them really quickly. Now we live where they abound and they don't even entice me.

betty