“Telling it all” in anonymity makes me brave with what I’m willing to share. It helps keep my attitude good in “real” life, and I don’t have to ::smack:: those who deserve it.


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Telling it all about being a hot chick...

Of course, I’m hot natured.   Ever met a fat chick who wasn’t?    I share a big office another chick, who is not fat.   She is cold natured.   It’s a climate war in here all the time.  In the winter, when I am just fine with the temperature, she turns on a heater, sometimes two.   Unless I get hot, it doesn’t bother me.   Unfortunately, the air control is right by her desk.   Not so long ago, it was 72° outside, and she had her heat on.   I was irritated.

Our air is not working.   I tell the maintenance guys to come fix it, she tells them it’s OK, and not to worry about it.   I say when it’s definitely 20° hotter when you step in here than in the common area, indeed it is a problem.  War ON.  

Obviously, I am still grumpy.

1 comment:

betty said...

that would be hard, but she can always put on a sweater if it gets cool in there. I'm the one who is always cold so we'd have a problem if we shared an office, LOL :)

betty