“Telling it all” in anonymity makes me brave with what I’m willing to share. It helps keep my attitude good in “real” life, and I don’t have to ::smack:: those who deserve it.


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Telling It All About Listening....Six Word Saturday


When the office characters have a secret, they want everyone to know they have a secret.   If someone asks them what they know, they'll giggle with glee and zip their lips.   I should tell those who want to know, that if they'll quit asking and start listening, they'll know it all...and find out that they were better off not knowing.


Kinda like yesterday, when one of the girls downstairs decided to walk the stairs of the parking deck for exercise...upon arriving at the top level, came up on a nude sunbather...I have to admit, the story of the young man running to his car holding his pants in front of him and his shirt behind him to cover his naked butt was pretty funny.

For more Six Word Saturday entries (though, of course, mine is much more than six words) visit http://www.showmyface.com/!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LIke your 6 words and can just imagine the young man running for his car - classic

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Thats funny! Poor guy and poor woman for having to be subjected to that. That will teach them both.

Ron. said...

No one (except me, of course) can keep anything secret where I work.
Love the cow photo.

Unknown said...

I don't know which one I liked more....the story or the picture :)

AudreyO said...

That's really funny. Your post made me smile as there are two girls where I work that run around telling secrets and giggling all day long LOL

betty said...

LOL! I'm thinking he won't do that again!!

you work with interesting characters :)

betty

Kasi said...

to funny...(Found your blog from Six Word Saturday)